Transmission network planning covers definition of the whole network topology, technology selections, equipment configurations, synchronization and management plans. Essential areas of expertise are also site candidate identification and selection, technical site surveys and line-of-sight checks.
- Initial dimensioning of the transmission network.
- Transmission media selections: microwave (PDH), SDH, optic, copper, leased line, Satellite.
- Existing network evaluation/expansion.
- Technical site surveys.
- Line-of-sight surveys.
- Capacity and topology planning.
- Synchronization planning.
- Network management planning.
- Routing with timeslot allocation.
- MW link level planning and interference analysis.
- BSC/RAN area boundaries definition.