High quality of service in mobile networks is the prerequisite for the commercial success. Continuous optimisation is a process, which focuses on checking the network quality continuously and takes actions when needed. It is a more constant way of maintaining good quality in the network, especially when the mobile networks are changing rapidly and more and more customers are being served.
Parameter Configuration Check (OMC Audit)
- Traffic and throughput analysis.
- Parameter planning and optimisation.
- Dropped call analysis.
- Handover success analysis.
- Drive test analysis.
- Interference analysis.
- Field measurements and acceptance testing.
- Frequency & Strategy Planning.
- Top N Site Targeting